Daring Color Bedroom Wall - Yay or Nay?
Is daring color good for your bedroom? let's find out shall we?
1. This color uplifts and welcomes you like no other. It is the symbol of joy and carefree.
2. Yellow would be an awesome choice for kitchens, dining rooms and bathrooms.
3. However, studies have shown people are more likely to lose their temper in a yellow interior. Babies also seem to cry more in yellow rooms. Shocking isn't it?
Quick Tip: Fret not, there's still light at the end of the tunnel. A subtle yellow color on the wall with mix of cool hues would create the perfect amount of sunshine without it bursting on fire! :P
1. Creates a strong first impression, excitement and automatically draws people together.
2. Perfect color to be used as a statement wall in dining room to elevate your appetite, or in a living room to keep the momentum going.
3. However, studies have shown red has relations to increase of blood pressure and speed respiration. (Not so ideal for bedroom, no?)
Quick tip: Red can be rich and elegant with the right light setting at night. Perhaps with a deeper tone, it would be a great complement to your bedroom!
1. Dark / Electric blue evokes feeling of sadness if not paired with the right furnishings!
2. On the opposite side, soft shades of blue gives a calming effect which is a recommended color for bedrooms!
3. Soft blue is also said to bring down blood pressure and heart rate.
Quick tip: If soft blue is your pick, balance it with warm hues furnishings and fabrics to make it more appealing!
1. This color gives enough warmth to promote comfort and togetherness.
2. Green is believed to relieve stress by helping people unwind and relax. Zen mode: activated!
3. Green is also associated with fertility, making it a great choice for the bedroom if you plan to have a bundle of joy :D
Hope this helps the next time you decide to makeover your room!