How to Hack Your First Dream Home.
Want to purchase your first home and realizing your pockets have black holes in them?
Well, Skim Rumah Pertamaku (My First Home Scheme)* might be what you are looking for, because it provides up to 100% financing.
So, if you are buying a home that is RM 500,000, that saves you from paying RM 50,000 upfront. You don't have to break the bank to pay your 10% down payment. Making property buying hassle free!
*This scheme has already been implemented since 2011, and is still applicable today.
Are you eligible to apply?
1. 1st time home buyer.
2. Malaysian, 35 years and below.
3. For property price up to RM 500,000:
-Gross Income for single borrower: Less than RM 5,000.
-Gross Income for joint borrower (must be immediate family members): Less than RM 10,000.
4. For property price up to RM 300,000:
-Gross Income for single/joint borrower: Less than RM 5,000.
5. Applicable for employees in the public and private sectors including self-employed individuals.
How to apply?
1. Find the house of your dream with a property price up to RM 500,000 only.
2. Prepare your pay slip, EPF statement and other related documents.
3. Head over to any branch of the participating banks to apply (refer to image below).
To find out more, you may visit the website: http://www.srp.com.my/
Hope this helps! :)
Source: Skim Rumah Pertamaku (SRP) Official Website.